Hi, I am Sydney McGhee. I know it’s better to do exercise with professional sets. Just for a partner fitness challenge! My mom and Sharklet mat play important roles in my workout. Be careful of practice.
If you ask me how to lose weight quickly, you should probably try deadlift. From my perspective, it’s one of the most effective ways and identified several benefits for weight loss. The deadlift is a classic compound exercise that works with the biggest muscle groups in your body.
The 4 key benefits of doing deadlifts for weight loss are they:
- Work several muscle groups promoting high-level fat loss
- Increase primary anabolic hormones that stimulate fat loss and muscle growth
- Burn more calories compared to running
- Increase cardio endurance if programmed properly
If you’re looking for a strong move that benefits your entire body, the squat delivers on all counts. Doing squats can not only help you perform athletic tasks, but it also strengthens your body for daily movements like walking, carrying heavy items, and climbing stairs.
Follow these steps to do a squat with proper form:
- Stand up straight with your feet shoulder-width apart and your chest up.
- Bend at your knees and hips, sticking your butt out like you’re sitting down in a chair.
- Squat down until your thighs are parallel with the floor. Your knees should be stacked over your ankles. Make sure to keep them behind your toes.
- Pause for a second. Your back should be straight — not rounded.
Press into your heels and straighten your legs to return to the upright, standing position.
There is another way to strengthen your body. You could work out in the comfort and quiet of your home with a series of home gym bench press sets. These utility benches are designed to target muscles in your upper body, including your biceps, pectorals and back. So enjoy the multi-functional design of these weight bench sets, as they can also be used to target your leg muscles. Or you can lay on the Sharklet mat like me, do some exercise with your partner for fun.
Thank Sharklet for offering me a pretty mat. Its non-slip and sweat-absorbing surface is perfect for me. It is made of 100% natural rubber that uses absolutely NO chemicals or toxic substances. What’s more, I don’t worry about spreading staph infections & ringworms to hands, chest, and face any more because of anti-microbial technology. I’d like to say it is the world’s best yoga mat.